Monday, July 29, 2013
Update
Hey everyone! I'm actually doing much better than I expected. Don't get me wrong, I'm still sad and depressed about Adri, but I'm finding ways to get through each day as it comes to me and not be useless and lay in bed all day because, as I learned before, that does nothing for you. If anything, it makes you worse! So I'm trying my best to stay positive and smile through the tears and be strong for the little ones, because they are sad too. We are not going to our lake-house anymore, we canceled that and are not sure if we will reschedule this summer or not. We have plans to make about the funeral and such! The funeral for my baby girl Adri will be this Friday evening. All of our family is coming in from Washington and PA to pay my respects. My parents already came down this morning! I missed my mom so much and it really helps to have her here with me again. We sent out invitations this morning. Invitations make it sound like a birthday party or happy event, so let's say its more like a notification letter telling people she's gone and hoping they can make it to the funeral. Overall, everyone has been more than kind to us! People from our church family have been dropping of meals, baked goods, and just gifts all day which makes me feel better that people care about me and our family in this tough time! I'm going to wrap up this post with a promise to keep you all updated on how everything goes in this family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment