Hello everyone! My name is Brooklyn Davis and I'm a writer! I am currently writing short stories for the Madison Magazine, I have been working there ever since college. I have an office at home, which is great for me because I have a lot of kids. I am married to Daniel Davis, but I call him Danny! He is my rock, the love of my life. He is the perfect husband! Danny works for MTV Sports and is the manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers. He gets us a lot of tickets to watch the games! This makes him busy quite often, but with a big family like ours you need the money. Our oldest child is Brielle, and she is 15. She is an intelligent teen and loves to babysit and write, just like me! I hope to pass on my career to my one and only daughter. Next comes 13 year old Blake, my troublemaker! He is intelligent, but loves to cause trouble around the house, but can be helpful and serious if the need arrises. But I love him to death! We wanted our kids to be close in age, once we got started we decided it was easiest to do it all at once! And, we just couldn't stop ;) Ryan is 9, and he is Daddy's boy! Ryan loves sports, and is always found outside on the court/field or inside reading his sport's magazines or watching sports on TV. After Ryan, we had 2 miscarriages and thought we were done having children, but then we realized we were having another baby! Colton is 4 now and is my crazy kid! He runs around all of the time and has so much energy, but is a really sweet little boy! He does well in school and with the other little boys. Our youngest is Tristan, who is 2. He is my sweet little baby boy! Tristan is a Mommy's boy, loves to cuddle and play with me and Brielle! He just makes us want to have more and more babies :) Finally, I am pregnant with our 6th child, who is going to be our final baby! I am currently 9 months, my due date was last week and if this baby doesn't come in the next few days, I will be induced next week! The doctors think its okay for me to wait and see if he/she will come on his/her own, because I am doing well and am feeling great for this stage in pregnancy! Wish me a safe and happy delivery :)
If you want more posts, or have any questions or ideas for future topics, please leave a comment below!
Post about dealing with miscarriages!
ReplyDeleteI will!
ReplyDelete