Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Big News!

Hey everyone! I have big news! I had my baby!! It's crazy, isn't it? I was at home, it was around 2:30pm, I was just chilling out on the couch with Brielle, talking. Ryan was at sports practice with Danny, Blake was at a friends, and Colton and Tristan were napping. And then, my water broke! I practically freaked out, just ask Brielle! Brielle was a pro, first called 911 because this was quite serious as my baby was breech, and then after an ambulence was on its way, she called Danny and told him to meet me at the hospital! My mom was already on a plane, so there was nothing we could do there. Brielle got my hospital bag ready and the essentials for the baby while I lay on the couch, deep breathing. The ambulence arrived in a matter of minutes, and the siren woke up my boys. Brielle went to their room to calm them, while the ambulence took me to the hospital. When I got to the hospital, Danny was already there! He just let Ryan keep playing and another player would be taking me home. Luckely, the soccer field was only 2 miles from the hospital! Then I was rushed into the surgery room, where they made sure my baby was still breech before performing a C-section. But, something funny happened ... my baby wasn't breech anymore! So they sent me to the delivery room, where I delivered my baby within minutes. That's how its always been for me, a quick but very painful labor. My baby was born at 3:30pm, July 9th, 2013. Oh, did I forget to mention? It's a girl!! I'm so happy, and so is Brielle. Her name is ... Adriana Olivia Davis! We will call her Adri or Adria :) Danny and I love our baby girl so much and are so happy to finally have her here with us! <3 We love you Adri! So after Brielle and Blake made dinner for the kids, my mom's plane landed and she drove the kids to the hospital so they all could meet baby Adri! They were so excited, Tristan especially. He couldn't wait to be a big brother! They all had a great time with Adri, she was all happy and giggly just for them. She already loves her big bothers and sister! Brielle is so happy so finally have a little sister, she can't wait to babysit Adri! I'm sure Adri's childhood will be a good one, and I'm just so happy she arrived safely and happily :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment