Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sundae Sunday

Hey everyone! It's Sunday, and today was a great day! We woke up and got ready for church, but Adri and I didn't go! I'm not planning on taking her anywhere major until she's a least a month old, maybe 2. Little newborns and just so fragile and not exempt to lots of things, and I don't want to take any chances! But, Danny went along and said everyone was asking about me and the baby, so Danny showed them pictures. I'm so lucky to have a great, nice church family like this! So, my sister Linsdsey, her kids, my brother Paul, his kids, my parents, and my grandpartents came to our house for the afternoon! It was great, we ordered lunch from Java Jungle, which is a cute local restaurant/cafe that has fantabulous food! My whole family loves it, there is one in Washington too :) We had a great afternoon with a lot of family fun, since they all leave tomorrow morning :( They are actually all taking a bus, which is quite crazy! It is about 20 hours from LA to Olympia, Washinton, where they all live, and where I grew up. The bus leaves at 10:00am and they will reach Olympia Washington, at 10:00am the next day! It is longer than the 20 hours because they stop every 3 hours for restrooms, and the reststops have food for meals! I'm sure it will be quite an adventure, with 8 adults and 5 kids! And, of course, the other passangers on the bus. They did reserve seats, though, so they all are sure to get on and sit together! Well, back to our day. We all went out for ice-cream sundaes at a local icecream place that coincidentally, is where Black will start work next week! Adri did come along on this journey, because it wasn't that far and I obviously didn't want to leave her home alone! Everyone went back to their hotel rooms to get organized and packed up and have dinner and all around 4. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, for the next month or so people are bringing us dinners, so that's dinner for tonight! I have no idea who/what it will be, but it will definitely be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment