Friday, July 12, 2013
Life with the New Baby!
Hey everyone! :) My life is so different now with Aria in my life! Yesterday I was let out of the hospital with Aria at 9am! It was great, because we had the whole day to get adjusted. My family and Danny's family were kind and left us alone for most of the day, just to get settled with the baby and get her room all set! My mom and dad were with us all day, just helping out with the kids and all since it is pretty crazy! Danny has taken off work ever since the baby was born, just to help me out, but he has to go back Monday which will be tough, because that's when my mom leaves! But, my sister Lindsey (who lives an hour away) will be coming down every day next week for the day, until Danny gets home in the evening! It will be such a big help to me, because I need to get used to a newborn and Aria needs to get settled into a normal schedule and such. Also, I signed up Tristan and Colton for a 9am-12 noon soccer team/group, it's just for the week though! It's for 2-5, just basic skills and such since Colton will start soccer soon and I just need Tristan to get out of the house for awhile, because he is always bored and hangs on me! But Brielle works all next week, and Blake starts his new job 3 days a week, so mostly it will be just Ryan, Aria, Linsey, and myself. I hope for next week to just be a relaxing week where I get the house cleaned and organized from being in the hospital, and have some quality time with my sister and my baby. It should be good! :) comment if you guys want more posts <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment