Sunday, August 4, 2013

First Week

Hey everyone! So this week has been the first without my 2 baby girls :( I'm so sad about Adri, and about Brielle. Of course, the situation with Brielle is different, but its still hard! I'm happy to know that she is having a lot of fun and enjoying life up in NYC, though! This week was typical, nothing very exciting! The little boys had tennis camp for the mornings, and Ryan had baseball camp for the mornings. And Blake worked three mornings a week, and the other two he was usually with his friends. It was just me around the house! That can be kind of depressing for me, because I would usually spend time like that with Adri or Brielle. But, I did catch up on some work! I had neglected it all weekend, so I really needed to get going. This summer, I already told you about our plans, we are going to our mountain house later this August with my family! It will be really relaxing and fun, which I am really looking forward too! This past Friday was Adri's funeral, though, so I just saw my family. I'm not really comfortable talking about that experience, it makes me really upset. The one even sadder thing was that Brielle couldn't make it! She didn't have class or anything, but had some meetings with school friends that she couldn't miss. It was awful! But anyway I will go back to posting regularly now since things are a little bit back to their normal routine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment