Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Pregnancy with my 6th Baby
Hey everyone!! Pregnancy with my 6th and final child had a pretty rough start, but a (hopefully) happy ending! We found out I was pregnant on November 5th, when I was a month pregnant. We went to the doctors the next day we were so excited! Terribly, our doctor told me that my baby might have slight brain damage, because its brain wasn't at the right developing point for its age. I was devastated, and slipped into depression again. I got on pills immediently, and had many appointments with my doctor for my baby. A few weeks later I got the clear that its brain was okay!! He/she was just a slow developer. What a relief to me :) During my second trimester I did struggle with severe morning sickness. I would throw up all throughout the day and wasn't able to eat much. I tried as hard as I could to keep up with the kids and household duties, but I just couldn't so my mom came in from Washington to help me out and boy was that a relief! The rest of my pregnancy went smoothly, only a hint of morning sickness in the 3rd trimester. I feel great now, other than the fact that my baby is breech. I was at the doctor's earlier today, and we scheduled a C-section for this Friday. My mom is coming down from Washington tonight to be with me and the kids, and that I'm super excited about! I miss her so much <3 I'm really scared for a C-section, but there really wasn't any other option. I didn't want to try methods to manipulate my baby or anything. I'm a big believer in what's meant to be will happen, and I guess this is what's meant to happen! I'm just glad it is going to be a scheduled, relaxed C-section instead of an emergency C-section when I go into labor while breech or anything. Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment