Friday, July 19, 2013

Relaxing Quality Time!

Hey everyone! :) So yesterday afternoon nothing much occurred, we just relaxed at the house! I played with Adri and the little boys, and Brielle also played a game with them when she got back from work! Before dinner, I did some work in the office, and Lindsey went home, because Danny was going to get home at 7! He ended up getting home at 10, because he was tied up at the ball field. In case you forgot, he is the manager for the Los Angeles Dodgers! It is his version of heaven on earth :) After dinner, I gave the boys baths and put them to bed early, because they were both really tired! Brielle and I played with Adri and then I got a lot of work done when Danny got home and Brielle and Blake went to bed, and soon after Danny and I retired! Today was a fantabulous day! Lindsey came early (6am) and surprised me with a trip to the waterpark! Well not for me exactly, but for the kids! She said I earned a day of realxation :) So, since Danny didn't work today until late afternoon, we had the day to ourselvves! With Adri though, of course :) We lounged in bed all morning, playing with Adri, and when she took a nap we watched some TV. After lunch, we played with Adri some more and then when she napped again we had some quality time with each other :) The kids didn't get home until 4, and since Danny had to leave at 2:30, I had time to work in my office and play with Adri! Overall, it was a great day :) This evening, after dinner, a few of my friends stopped by with their kids to hang out! It was fun catching up with them, and they loved Adri <3 Their kids had a great time playing with mine, but they didn't stay for long because my boys were tired from their exciting day! They retired early, once again, and I watched some TV with Brielle and after she went to her room I, once again, got some work done and nursed Adri one last time before putting her down! All in all, a really good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment