Thursday, July 25, 2013

Busy Bees!

Hey everyone! :) I'm sorry I haven't posted for almost a week, the past week we have been so busy! Friday as I said Lindsey went back home and we had a nice relaxing, quality time day. Saturday we went to the park for lunch, the kids had a blast they hadn't been to the park in awhile. Sunday we went to church, all but me! As I have mentioned before I don't plan on taking Adri to church until she's at least a month or two, until her immune system is stronger. Sunday afternoon we went out to lunch at Java Jungle. Monday, we had a movie day! We hung around the house all day and watched movies as a family! Monday night we went out to dinner at Boom Burger. As you can see our family loves burgers! Tuesday we went swimming at our friend's house, the Johnson's. My 18 year old daughter Brielle and Victoria's 18 year old daughter Ella are going to college together in NYC! It's so exciting, they leave on Saturday! Adri and I are going along with Brielle to get her situated in her dorm, and Victoria and Ava are going with Ella, too! We are flying together on Saturday. Our plane leaves at 3, and then after dinner at 6 we land in Kansas. Then, at 8 our flight to NYC leaves, and we will arrive at 11pm, but by the time we get to our hotel, it will be past midnight. They won't check in Saturday, it is too late so they will be in the hotel with us! We will leave Tuesday afternoon then. Back to our week! Tuesday and Wednesday we didn't really do much, but today we went shopping with Victoria and Ella for dorm supplies! Brielle will be making a blog soon, I'll let you know what that is when it's done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment