Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Day (and random topics)

Hey everyone! :) Our day today was really good! Danny is still off work, so this morning we painted Adri's bedroom! The walls were just plain white, it was Tristan's room. Now the wales are a pale pink, how pretty. In our home, most kids have their own room! Brielle's room is purple with blue and pink swirls on one wall, Blake's is red with blue stripes on the bottom half of all the walls, and Ryan's is blue with lots of sports designs randomly! Colton and Tristan now share a room, because Tristan's room is now Adri's! So the wall in there are just plain green. Well, back to our day! The kids didn't have anything planned, because I knew it would be pretty hectic with Adri and since she is just home from the hospital yesterday! So I made a light lunch of soup and sandwiches  and then took everyone to the park! Since it was really hot today, Brielle stayed home with Adri because I didn't want her exposed to the heat just yet, she is only 4 days old! Blake really didn't want to come along, but I wanted him to get out of the house and get some air! But luckily one of his friends happened to be there with his little siblings, so that turned out great! Ryan, Colton, and Tristan had a lot of fun together running and just being little boys :) When we got home the boys got their showers, because they were sweaty from the hot day and all. In case you were wondering, we have 5 bathrooms! Danny and I have one, Brielle has one, Blake has one, and then there are 2 others just in the house! So that's great for our big family :) And while I had some quality time with Adri after not seeing her for about 2 hours (the longest it has been yet!) everyone else was just chilling, getting ready to go to my sister Lindsey's house for a bit family dinner! We left at 5 to get there at 6 in time for dinner, and had a great time! We just got back now, at 9. I wanted to adress another topic today on this post, since it's pretty short! A lot of you have been asking if all I do is write articles for the Madison Magazine, and the answer is a no! I also do web design for over 100 companies! It's a lot of work, I usually dedicate time to my articles during the day and address my web design emails and work on all of that in the evenings after the little ones are in bed! Doing 2 jobs does take a lot of time and energy out of me, but the money is worth it especially with the new baby! I'm really happy with my life, and definitely wouldn't change a thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment