Sunday, July 28, 2013
In NYC (plus sick Adri)
Hey everyone! We are finally in NYC! Look on Brielle's blog for more details about last night, the plane ride, and today's plans! This morning Adri woke up with a light fever! I'm really scared, because this is the 3rd or 4th time she's had a fever since she was born. The doctors have done some basic tests, and they all have come out negative, plus of course they did many tests when she was born, just for procedure! So, that's why I have decided to go home tomorrow with Victoria and Ella instead of Tuesday, because I need to take Adri to the doctor! Hopefully they can run more tests, maybe have to rerun some, because I want to figure out what is wrong! I'm really hoping that its nothing serious :( I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment