Sunday, July 28, 2013
Bad News
Hey everyone. I have terrible news. Adri is gone. On the way to the airport she still was very sick, high fever, crying, coughing, and throwing up. And then when we got to the airport and went through security and all and were about to begin boarding, she had diarrhea. It was quite a mess for me to clean up! Well we got onto the plane, and she was all crying and it hurt me to see her so sad and upset. She even threw up on the lady next to us, which wasn't pleasant! She didn't mind though, and even helped me with Adri. Around 6pm, Adri was coughing so bad she was having trouble breathing! I called for assistance, and the flight attendent asked for doctors on the plane. There was one, and he examined Adri as best he could and said it didn't look good. I was so scared, but trying to comfort my baby as best she could in what could be the last hours of her life. Around 8pm, she was even worse! The doctor said it was all getting worse, and her pulse was slowing down which was not a good sign. She was having trouble taking breaths, and kept throwing up and coughing up blood. And then, around 9pm, the doctor said she was probably not going to make it unless in intense hospice hair, and even if she was on oxygen there was a low chance of survival. I was so upset, sobbing but trying to cherish the last moments with my baby girl. At 9:47pm, Adri took her last breath. I was freaking out, sobbing and wailing and disturbing the adults and scaring the little children. The flight attendent moved me to a more private place to mourn until the plane landed at 10pm. As soon as I got off the plane, I was a mess. I was still clutching my dead baby girl, who was cold, white, and still, eyes still open. When I saw Danny, I ran into his arms, sobbing and wailing about my baby. Danny flipped, couldn't believe what had happened. We drove straight to the hospital and gave them our dead baby, and they examined her and just explained she just had a bad immune system that allowed deadly viruses inside of her, and even if she was hospitalized, there was nothing they could have done. I was a mess still, and Danny and I drove home to break the news to the kids, the 4 kids at home. Right now we are still in the car, and I will let you know how the kids take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment