Thursday, July 11, 2013

Q&A

Here are some of your specific questions you wanted to know! :)

Q - What is it like having so many kids?
A - I personally love having so many kids, the more the merrier! It is pretty difficult though, and expensive because of all the things they need/want. But we manage!
Q - Middle names?
A - Brooklyn Ariana, Daniel John, Brielle Olivia, Daniel Blake (goes by Blake), Ryan Samuel, Colton James, and Tristan James.
Q - Birthdays?
A - My birthday is August 3rd, and I will be 40! Daniel's birthday was April 16th, he is 40, and Brielle's birthday is September 25th, she will be 16 and a sophomore ! Blake's birthday was January 14th, he is 13 going into 8th grade, and Ryan's birthday is October 8th, but right now he is 9 and going into 4th grade. Colton's birthday is May 1st, he is 4 and will be going into 3 days a week Pre-K, and Tristan's birthday is March 11th, and he is 2!
Q - What church do you go to?
A - We go to Los Angeles Mennonite Brethren, it's a small church in the outskirts of LA!
Q - Hardest thing you've had to deal with?
A - The hardest thing I've had to deal with was probably all of my miscarriages  It was an awful, depressing time, but it made me a much better person! I'm so thankful for all of my current children, especially Aria :) I love them all so much! <3

1 comment:

  1. Loved learning more about you and your family! Great post!

    ReplyDelete