Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Plans for the Week

Hey everyone! :) Aria is doing great, all tests have been run and all came out positive! So happy that my baby girl is perfectly healthy <3 After she was born, I emailed all of my family and friends, and almost all got back to me! So tomorrow morning my dad and grandparents are flying in to see Aria, and they will get to the hospital at around 10:00am, after I'm awake and Aria is fed! They will be here, in a hotel, until Monday, which is great! Danny is taking off work, and will be staying with me all day!Brielle will be home with the little ones, and so will my mom! And then tomorrow afternoon my brother, sister, and all their kids are coming in to meet Aria! They are also staying at a hotel, and we are having a family dinner Saturday night, after I'm out of the hospital, at my sister's house an hour away. And then on Thursday Danny's family is flying in! They all live in Pennsylvania, and since we live in LA we don't get to see them that often! They are here until next Thursday, which is a treat! :) Thursday a group of my friends are coming by to see me and Aria, which should be fun! And then Friday morning, I'm going home from the hospital! I can't wait! And for the next month, my friends, family, and church group are bringing meals for dinner! I'm so thankful I have so many great people in my life here to support me! And then this weekend should be pretty calm, just adjusting to life with a baby in the house and enjoying being with my friends and family!
My next post will be a Q&A so please be sure to leave questions below! :)

1 comment:

  1. What is it like having so many kids? Middle names? Birthdays? What church do you go to? Hardest thing you've had to deal with?

    ReplyDelete