Saturday, August 17, 2013

Past Few Days!

Hey everyone! I haven't posted since Wednesday, it's just been pretty crazy around here! Thursday was just an average day, though. I woke up and got some work done after nursing the girls, and then when the little boys woke up I made them breakfast and played with them until Ryan got up and played with them! I had a really busy day at work because I had a lot of emails for my website design business and a lot of editing for my magazine so Blake watched the girls (punishment) while I worked until about noon and then I made lunch! I made grilled cheese on whole wheat bread, cucumbers, apples, carrots and dip, and some oreos! It was Tristan's favorite lunch! Colton's favorite lunch is pasta with sea salt (Brielle loves this one too!), grapes, oranges, and a chocolate chip cookie! After lunch Tristan had a really bad belly ache so he was on the potty trying to poop for about an hour when Colton said he had to go! Well Blake was in the shower and we only had 2 bathrooms, but Tristan wouldn't budge off the toilet! He said the poop was about to come! I thought he was trying to make Colton pee his pants. Colton started to cry and said the pee in his bladder was causing his belly pain, so he stripped down and went over to the trashcan and peed in it! I didn't mind, the boys pee in there all of the time! I also had to pee very very badly, I thought I was going to wet my pants it was that bad! So I stripped down and peed in the sink! While Tristan was pooping in the toilet, Colton peeing in the trashcan, me peeing in the sink, Ryan came in having to pee and when he saw all of us peeing/pooping he stripped down and peed in the tub! We really do need to get another bathroom. Thursday afternoon I just played with the kids and all until Danny got home! Blake was watching the kids so Danny and I went into the bathroom and stripped and got in the shower together for a little alone time, but we forgot to lock the door so Tristan walked in, having to pee, while we were locking lips! We didn't notice, so he was peeing and so was Colton, while Danny and I were in the shower! Like I mentioned, we really need more bathrooms!

Friday was just a long boring day, nothing much to talk about except that Brielle was here, which really helped me out! Turns out she's pregnant, not going to talk much on that subject check her blog if you want to hear about it! Today was another average day, not much happened! I was reading my favorite blog online, www.marvelouskaitlyn.blogspot.com and her family's pee routine seemed amazing, so we did it! Colton, Tristan, and I stripped and all peed at the same time in the tub! It was magical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment