Sunday, August 18, 2013
Amazing Weekend!
Hey guys, so I have a had a terrific weekend with my family! Other than Brielle of course, which is really upsetting :( I miss her so much, but I'm going down next weekend to see her! And she is coming down for a few days for her birthday, September 3rd, which I'm really excited about! She is going to be 19! Crazy, right? ;) So last night we went out to dinner as a family (first time since Juliana and Chrissie were adopted!) at 99ers! 99ers is a really yummy restaurant, similar to Applebees but I prefer 99ers because they have better food. I got a ceasar salad, Colton and Ryan got chicken tenders, Tristan got mac and cheese, Blake got parmesan chicken, and Danny got steak! Oh and the babies obviously didn't order any food. It was a great night, just to catch up with the kids because life will just get busier once school starts! Acually, I need to update you on that! Brielle is 18, turning 19 September 3rd, and she is a freshman in college! Blake is 13, he turns 14 November 27th and will be in 8th grade, Ryan is 9 and turns 10 April 15th, he is going into 4th grade, Colton is 4 and will be turning 5 December 25th, and will be doing full-week half day! Tristan is 2 and turns 3 May 24th, he will be going into Tuesday Thursday, half day Pre-school! It will be his first year of school, so I'm worried how that will turn out because he is very clingy and has trouble being without me! Today was an average Sunday, we went to church as a family and then went out to lunch at Super Salad! The little boys don't like salad, but since Danny and I love this place and he didn't have to work until 2, we decided to go there! They do have a kids meal with mac and cheese, chicken fingers and such so it worked out fine. When Danny left for work I played with Juliana and Chrissie while Tristan, Ryan, and Colton played outside! I am worried about school because I have a lot of work being the main editor of Madison Magazine, plus my website design business is expanding. So, I decided to hire a babysitter! Her name is Kayla and she will be here 7am-12pm, Monday Wednesday, Friday, so Tristan has something to do, and she can watch the babies for me when they aren't napping or anything! It's only for the morning though because it would be too much for her to be here all day long, but the morning should be enough time for me to get most of my work done, and then finish in the evenings when the kids are in bed! I'm really excited for the coming school year, because it might be easier during the day with most of my kids in school :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment