Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The New Baby!

Hey everyone! You all have probably been wondering about Miranda and her baby, plus how the dinner with her and her family went! So we got to their house around 5pm, and we sat down for dinner. Miranda's face was red and blotchy I could tell she had been crying all day! I gave her a hug, and then sat down with Blake to eat! Blake had kinda not said anything all day, just sits there with a blank look on his face. Just in shock I guess! Well we started out the dinner with casual conversation, and then her dad cleared his throat and shot a glance at Miranda. So, she looked over to me and said she was deciding between keeping the baby or putting it up for adoption but wanted my opinion, same with Blake! Blake said he didn't mind which as long as the baby was alive and happy somewhere. I thought that was really sweet! I thought it would be best if they put the baby up for adoption because she is only 14 for heaven's sake and can't handle taking care of a baby! As soon as I finished Miranda started crying again so I was a little worried and looked at her mom and her mom said under her breath she wants Miranda to give the baby up too, even though Miranda wants to keep the baby! I was telling Miranda that if she really wanted to keep her baby she had to be up for the never ending responsibilities of a newborn, it wasn't like she could return it after a few days! She said tomorrow she is going to go look for a job to support her and her child, and that no one can force her to give the baby up because it is her and Blake's baby. I fully support her, because she can do what she wants! Plus, of course, it is my first grandchild :) We left their house around 7pm and since them we haven't really done anything, Blake played with the boys outside for a while and I made out on the couch with Danny! Juliana and Chrissie were in the living room with us and they obviously saw, but that's okay! Also, Tristan and Colton came in and watched for a little bit, they are quite fascinated by that type of thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment