Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Crazy Morning!

So far today has been so super crazy! I was woken up around 1am by the girls, which was normal, but their crying woke up Tristan! When he started crying I went to him and he said he had to go potty. So I took him to the bathroom, still nursing Chrissie in the middle of all this. He sat on the potty and just grunted for a little, he had to poop. I finished nursing Chrissie because I ran out of milk (sorry if TMI) so I went to the fridge to get her some formula because she didn't have enough! This happens all of the time, because I have twins, one baby is always eating formula! I try to switch it up though so it doesn't always happen with the same baby. So, after Chrissie was sleeping, I went to check on Tristan and he was crying on the potty! He said he had to poop and it hurt bad and he also had a pain in his belly. He said it was poop pain not throw up pain. So I just squat next to him until about 2am, reading him stories and trying to cheer him up! At 2:30 he finally pooped, at this point we were both exasted and I knew I would be up an hour later with the girls! So I got Tristan in bed, glad that was taken care of, and on my way to my room I heard noises from Blake's room! I knocked on the door, didn't hear anyone get up, so I went in only to find him and his girlfriend making out on his bed yet again! This time his hands were up her skimpy tank and she was just wearing underwear! He was shirtless in his boxers. I flipped yet again, I told him he couldn't sneak her in anymore! She left in a hurry, dressing on the way out. I locked the window from the outside so no one could get in, and I locked him in his bedroom. From yesterday's episode he was already grounded for a week, until next Tuesday, but because of this he will be grounded for another week yet! I just can't believe him. So by the time I was in bed it was 3am, and I was woken up at 6 by Tristan and Colton, they were ready to get up! So I made breakfast (oatmeal and fruit) and let them watch morning cartoons while I nursed the girls! I unlocked Blake's door at 7pm and gave him breakfast, and then had him watch the babies while I drove the little boys soccer camp at 8! When I got home I just got some cleaning/laundry done around the house while Blake watched the girls (punishment) until about 11 when I had to feed them again and put them down for their nap! I made lunch for us 2 (nutella and strawberry jam) with cucumbers and apples and then I went to my computer to get some work done! At 12 I heard a knock on the door, Blake was in his room so I went to get it! Turns out it was his secret girlfriend, her name is Miranda. Well Miranda was crying and said she really needed to talk to Blake. I felt bad, so I let her into his room except I was positioned outside of the closed door, listening. You won't believe what she told him! Oh, she is 14 by the way. She said, "Blake, I'm pregnant" at this point I barged in and completely flipped, he is 13 for heavens sake! She just cried harder and Blake kinda just stood there, not knowing what to do, so I told her to go sit in the living room while I freaked out at Blake, so angry at him! I sent Miranda home and grounded Blake for another 2 weeks, so he is grounded for a total of a month! I called Miranda's mom and Blake and I are going over to their house for dinner to just discuss things. After Miranda left I locked Blake back in his room and am now just on the computer, working and blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment