Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Relationship with Danny

Hey everyone! I have been getting some requests to do this post about my love life and how Danny and I manage to keep up our close relationship together and find some us time with 6 kids, 5 living with us! The answer is it is very tough and tricky at times because of our kids ages and Danny's heavy work schedule, but we make it work! Our top rule is to have an hour together every day! Sometimes it doesn't happen, and that's okay, as long as we have time together. We spend out time together in many different ways! Some times we cuddle on the couch and have a heavy make-out session together. We do that in front of the babies, because they don't understand anything! But we don't do it in front of Tristan and Colton that often. Sometimes, when we just can't hold it in, we do make-out seriously in front of them, but the longest time they have ever seen us do that in a row is 47 minutes. So, not long! If we are watching TV with Blake we usually cuddle and I sit on Danny's lap and we just kiss the whole time, Blake usually doesn't mind and likes to get tips when he gets a girlfriend! Today we did figure out he has a secret girlfriend, so I'm not sure if he is using out kissing techniques on her, I hope not because sometimes we do some inappropriate things around him! But most of our us time is when we are in bed with each other, when we don't have to hold anything in! It's pure ecstasy, I love him so much and have him all to myself for hours each night! Sometimes the kids need things in the middle of the night, when we are sleeping, which can sometimes be awkward because we sleep naked for obvious reasons that I do not want to address here because I know children read my posts. So my kids are completely used to seeing Danny and I naked! It's not a problem for us, we are a very close knit family. And, to complete this post, I wanted to address one more thing! Once a week, on Danny's off day, we try to get all of the kids out of the house, either to friends houses or babysitters, because we love having alone time! When we are alone in the house we are usually naked, it's just a great way to express our love for each other. Always make sure to keep your relashionship with your spouse close knit, because it creates a positive environment for your children and provides them with great role models for their future marraiges! If you want me to talk more about my love life with Danny, just comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment