Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Issues at the Pool!

Hey guys! Last night, we went to our friends pool! We are allowed to use it when they aren't home and all, but we can't get into their house or anything, just the pool. So on the way there, Colton had to pee! He could barely make it till we got there, and almost peed his pants! He just stripped and peed in the bushes, though. Part way through swimming, Tristan had to pee too! Water just makes you have to go a lot. He refused to use the bush, because Colton already went their and the ground was probably wet with pee! So, he cried until I went to the car and brought out a old thermos, so he peed in that and dumped it on the ground! The rest of our time was great, we played Marco Polo and Guess that President! Such fun pool games. But then, the ride home was awful! Right after we started the drive, Blake had to pee and said it was so bad he thought he was going to pee his pants, seriously! We were on the highway and all so we couldn't pull over, and he was serious! So I found a plastic cup on the floor, so I handed it to him and he stripped, peed in it, and dumped it out the window! Watching him pee, Ryan had to go so he did the same thing! Half-way through our drive home, I had to pee too, really bad! I seriously thought I was going to wet myself if I couldn't go right away. So I unbuckled, shimmied my pants off, and peed in the plastic cup! It was a little tricky, considering I'm a girl and all that, but it wasn't impossible! So I dumped it out and window and put the cup back on the floor! I'm sure our peeing cup with definitely come in handy in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment