Tuesday, August 20, 2013
School!
Hey everyone, school has started for the Davis family! Yesterday was our first day. Blake goes to Middle School, and his bus comes at 7, his school starts at 7:40! Ryan's bus comes at 7:45, and I drive Colton to Pre-K at 8! Kayla (our babysitter) comes at 7 so she can watch Tristan and the babies while I drive Colton, so it's a little easier to me! I got home from dropping Colton off, and nursed the girls and put them down for their morning nap! I worked until about 11pm, while Kayla played with Colton! At 11pm I nursed the girls, and Kayla made lunch/watched the kids while I worked again until 12, when she had to leave! I didn't get all of my work done, but I got close! After lunch, I played with Tristan for a little bit and then he had to get put down for his nap at 2, along with the girls! I worked some more, and I did some laundry and just cleaned! At 3 Blake got home and did his homework, and at 3:40 Ryan got home! I did have to go pick up Colton at 3:30, though, so Blake watched the kids, who were mostly still napping! When I got home the older boys did their homework, I nursed the girls and woke Tristan up from his nap, and he went to play with Colton! Then, I made dinner for us all, but while it was cooking Tristan was crying so I went to see what was up! Turns out Colton was hogging the toilet (again) and since Tristan was feeling self consious today and didn't want Colton to see him naked, he peed in the hallway! It was a mess to clean up, but next time I just told Tristan to use our second bathroom! After dinner, they watched TV and then it was time for our bedtime routine! Colton, Tristan, Blake, Ryan, and I all had to pee at the same time again, which wasn't good! Luckily, Blake went into the other bathroom. Colton got the toilet and Tristan got the trashcan. I thought I was going to be able to hold it but watching the pee come out of them I thought I was gonna pee my pants, like seriously, so I stripped and I peed on the floor, could't make it to the tub until I was half-way through my peeing! After that, we got ready for bed and I put them to bed and then Danny got home! We were about to go to brushing our teeth when we both had to pee! I let him use the toilet first, but like earlier watching him go made me need to go, immediately! So I began to pee as soon as he did, but I still had a thong on so I whipped it off mid-pee and just ended up peeing on the floor again! Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment