Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update!

Hey everyone! Today Chrissie held her head up on her own! Such progress :) They are 5 weeks and 3 days old today! I'm so proud of my baby girl! So, I have a lot to talk about. Miranda (Blake's girlfriend) went to the doctor today and got an ultrasound and everything. Turns out she isn't a month and a half, like she thought, but actually 3 months! I was so surprised, I didn't know Blake and her had dated that far back! But they only have been dating for 2 months, so the baby isn't Blake's! I'm really relieved, I knew it was going to be tough! She got a DNA test, and the baby is her ex-boyfriend Zach's baby! Just so glad it's not Blake's baby :)
Also, I have some bad news. Brielle lost her baby! I'm upset about it, because it's a little different than Blake's situation! She is almost 19 years old, and I wish she would have had her baby! She loved him/her so much, that I could tell when she came to visit. Brielle is really struggling right now, I don't know if she will be okay! I really hope she will be fine, I'm planning on visiting her tonight! My plane leaves at 10, right now I'm in the airport waiting room, boarding in a few minutes! I think she really needs the comfort of a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment