Monday, August 5, 2013
Plans for the Week!
Hey everyone! So right now I am on the plane to Ireland to meet my baby girls! I am so excited, I can't wait to see them! We arrived at the airport around 4, and got through security and baggage by 6, and then we had about 40 minutes until boarding time! I skyped with the kids for a while, I missed them already! My friend Darla's husband is off work all week, so he is home with their kids and Darla is staying at my house taking care of my kids! They all know Darla pretty well, so it shouldn't be too tough on them. We boarded at 6:40 and the plane took off at 7! Right now it's almost 8pm, so we are about an hour into the 8 hour flight! I'm hoping to sleep a lot! Oh and I forgot to mention, Danny is with me obviously :) So when we arrive in Ireland at 3am, we won't get to our hotel until about 5am and we will most likely just sleep for awhile! We won't be able to meet our babies until Wednesday anyway. We don't have any plans tomorrow, just probably shopping and seeing some sights in Ireland! Thursday morning around 10am we are going to Alana's house, Alana is the 13 year old girl who had the girls! She really doesn't want to give up the babies, but its the only way. We will spend the afternoon with her at her house, and then back to the hotel with the twins! Our flight leaves Wednesday morning at 10am, so we will leave for the airport around 6am! We will arrive back in LA 7am, it will be a 9 hour flight because we are flying into the wind and that takes longer. Danny and I didn't want to make this trip really long, because we knew we would miss the kids and just want to get settled at home with the babies! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment