Thursday, August 29, 2013

Struggles!

Hey everyone! Some of you have been asking for me to talk about weird things throughout the day, so today I am going to talk about my pee issues today! This morning when I woke up all of the toilets were taken, so I panicked because I thought I was going to pee my pants! So I sprinted down the hallway, which caused the pee to dribble out because of the movement of my legs! I didn't want to make a mess so I stripped and squatted so it wouldn't run down my legs! After that, I put my thong back on and went into the kitchen to get a mop to clean up the pee! Turns out Tristan slipped in it, poor guy. I got him in the bath, where he had to pee but just went in the bath! No harm done, because there was already water in the bath! Then I just spent my morning normally and had lunch and all! Oh BTW the kids had off from school today. After lunch I had to go again, this time poop! It was bad, it felt like it was going to come out, but the bathrooms were taken up, again! So I ran outside, pulled my pants/thong off, and squatted at the tree and let the poop fly! When the kids saw it later, I blamed it on our puppy. A few hours later I had to pee bad but I was in the living room and knew I would never make it to the bathroom, so I stripped and peed in the potted plant in the living room! I guess it looked like I was having fun because Blake pulled off his pants and joined me! How amazing, bonding with my boys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment