Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Fun!

Hai guys! So this weekend was pretty fun, but busy. Thursday we just hung around the house, I was trying to get the babies used to everything, but they were doing really well! I originally thought I was going to call Juliana, Jules, but we decided she will go by Julie! Julie and Chrissie. Friday a few of my friends came by to meet Julie and Chrissie and they were little baby angels! So far, they have barely cried at all, and Chrissie only gets up 3 times a night and Juliana gets up 5! Such an improvement from my other babies. Friday night we went out to dinner, which was slightly frustrating because of the babies, but do-able! Friday night I skyped with Brielle, the first time she had seen the girls! She was so excited to see them when we visit the end of August. Saturday we actually drove down to the beach! We checked into the beach club around 10am, and got lunch there and went to the beach for the afternoon! Danny mostly played in the water with the boys while me and my babies were just under the umbrella. It was a great day! We went to dinner, and then shopped around the boardwalk for the evening! It's so different without Brielle, I miss my little shopping partner. But, it was still super fun! We woke up Sunday and went out to the beach early morning, and then had lunch and checked out! It was a super quick trip, but definitely worth the fun! Sunday afternoon I skyped with Brielle and got caught up on a TON of work while the babies napped, and then made dinner for everyone. Danny had to work all afternoon and evening and didn't get home until late :( This morning I was waken up at 3am with Juliana, she was spitting up and getting it all over her crib and me. Chrissie slept right through it though! Colton and Tristan are at a friends house, Blake is at work, so it's just me and the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment