Hey everyone! So yesterday was a fun but relaxing day :) I told you about the morning, but I stopped around 10am! At 10:15 am Juliana spit up a lot all over my new top, which was not the best! I put her in her playpen with Chrissie and went to go do laundry! I got my load in by 11:00, and then 11:30 I put all that in the dryer and did a load of the girls clothes! That was done by noon, so I took my laundry out of the dryer and folded that and put it away, and put the girls clothes in the drier! At 12:30 that was done so I folded and put away their stuff. All throughout this the little girls where just laying next to each other "talking" to me while I read a magazine and got a little bit of work done! At 1 I started off feeding Chrissie, burped her and put her down for her nap by 1:30, and then nursed, burped, and got Juliana down for her nap by 2! I did some editing work until 3, worked on emails for my website design company until 4:30, and woke the girls up from their nap and nursed them again and played with them for a little until 5, when I had to go pick the boys up from their camp! It was a 10am-5pm camp, lunch and dinner included! I picked up Blake from work right after that, he works long hours trying to earn some money! When I got home around 5:45 Blake watched the girls for me, which was really sweet of him! Times like these when I really miss Brielle and her help with my past little babies. Tristan and Colton were outside playing catch, I can't believe how they still have energy after a day of soccer camp! I started on dinner at 6:00pm, I made stuffed shells with green beans! While it was cooking I was texting Danny, he planned to be home around 8pm! At 6:30 Blake went outside to call the boys for dinner, while I got Chrissie and Juliana's carseat-chair into the kitchen so I could watch them while we all ate! We prayed, and then dug in! Dinner was over around 7pm, and the little boys went to watch TV with big brother Blake and I cleaned up dinner, and fed/burped the girls! They aren't eating baby food yet, they are still just drinking my breast milk, they are 4 weeks old! At 7:45 I went into the living room and watched a little TV with the kids and then at 8 Blake was on his computer in the living room, with one eye on the girls just in case they needed me or something! I gave the boys a bath, they still love taking double baths! Part way through this process, Blake called me so I told the boys not to stand up and only call me if there was blood or fire. So turns out Chrissie spit up from being fed and Blake wasn't sure what to do, so I cleaned her up and I heard some loud yells from the bathroom, so I ran down the hall onto the fall on my butt, slipping on one of their toys! I think I may have twisted my ankle, it was really sore and hurt a lot. But when I got into the bathroom I just found the boys, covered in suds, out of the bathroom, bare naked, Tristan sitting on the bathroom counter, peeing in the sink, and Colton, peeing in the toilet! I kinda freaked, wondering what in the world was wrong, and Tristan told me him and Colton both had to pee and Colton got to the potty first and Tristan had to go really bad so he climbed onto the counter and went in the sink! Why he didn't just go into the other bathroom, I'll never know, but whatever! So they were finished with their bath so I got them dried off, drained the bathtub, and got them all dressed and ready for story time at 8:30 until 8:45 when I put them to bed! They actually got to stay up late tonight, which was a treat :) Turns out Danny was held up at work, he wasn't home until 9, which was really disappointing for the boys since they didn't get to see Daddy all day. Blake went back to his room around 9:30, but I know he was up until about 11! I fed the girls one last time around 10, and Danny helped me put them to bed. Danny and I cuddled on the couch/made out for a while, sorry if TMI just telling about my day! :) We went to bed around midnight, happy to finally spend some time together!
Today, Tuesday, wasn't quite as busy! I was woken up a few times in the night by the babies, so I was tired, but Danny had off, which was a plus! I woke up at 7am with Tristan and Colton. I made waffles with fruit and whipped cream for them, and Danny took them to soccer camp at 7:30! Chrissie and Juliana woke up, crying and hungry, at 8 so I fed them, burped them, and played with them in their playpen until 9am when Blake woke up and I had to make him breakfast! He's 13, I think he should make his own breakfast, but he refuses. ;) I made him pancakes with butter and syrup! He retreated back to his room right when Danny came back at 9:15! We just made out on the couch again, sorry if TMI, for about an hour until Blake interrupted and told us he was walking over to a friends house! Then, I had to get some work done until about 11:30, while Danny played with the girls. After I made us lunch (ham and cheese with popcorn and brownies) I fed Chrissie while Danny fed Juliana! We have formula for times when I don't feel like nursing two babies! It sure is a challenge. ;) I put them down for a nap at 1, and then Danny and I did laundry and cleaned the house for awhile! When I walked into Blake's room to vacuum, I saw a disturbing sight! Blake! He was supposed to be at our neighbors house, but here he had stuck into his room with a girl of all people, and they were just making out on his bed, him without a shirt and she was wearing a mini-skirt and skimpy tank! I walked in there, so mad, and she left in a hurry and he kinda just hid in the bathroom while I yelled at him. Danny came in to talk with him while I went to the girls, because my yelling had woken them from their nap. I got them back asleep and worked on my computer until 4, when I headed out to pick up the boys from soccer camp! I got back at 5, and started dinner right away! We just had pasta and sweet corn. At 6, Danny fed the girls again, I was too tired to! I gave the little boys baths at 6:30, and I had to leave in the middle of their bath again because I had to go talk to Blake! He was just laying in bed, sad, because he missed his girlfriend. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend, apparently he has been sneaking out to her house for the past month! How in the world could I have missed that, I have no idea. But when I heard more crying form the bathroom, I had to leave in a rush! Colton was standing a few feet from the toilet, peeing on the wall, and Tristan was sitting on top of the trashcan! I freaked again, I hate having pee stains on the wall! It does happen a lot. I asked him why he didn't just pee in the toilet, but he said there was a spider on the seat and he really had to go! I had no idea why he didn't just pee in the tub or somewhere easy to clean up, but he thought peeing on the walls would be funner! I just don't understand him sometimes. And, Tristan was pooping in the trashcan, he had to go bad and since there was a spider on the toilet seat, he just went for the trashcan! I killed the spider, put Tristan on the toilet (luckily he didn't go in the trashcan yet) and cleaned up Colton's mess! That was done by 7:15, so right now the boys are getting dressed while I am in the living room, blogging! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment